Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm Loving American Horror Story


American Horror Story is a show that I've been wanting to watch for some time but knew I needed to start at the beginning. Unfortunately FX took the first episode off On Demand before I had a chance to see it so I waited for the dvds. The wait was worth it because I really loved the first season. I liked it pretty well at first, but the more I watched the more I enjoyed it. It seems like I picked the perfect time to watch season one because I was able to immediately begin watching season two once I was done. I really like how season two is a completely different story from season one. It might get played out if they kept with the same story but this allows the show to keep changing and showing different elements of horror. I've only seen the first two episodes of this season so far, but they've both been really awesome. I can't wait to watch more. Here are trailers for both seasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment