Monday, November 26, 2012

A Liz and Dick Letdown


I don't think there is a single person (except Lindsay Lohan) that thought the Lifetime movie Liz and Dick would be good in anyway. After seeing the commercials for it I thought it looked bad but in the super entertaining way. I was wrong. This movie was so bad that it wasn't even funny. Mostly it was just boring. I knew I'd never be able to actually seen Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor but maybe the surroundings and story could at least project the idea of Elizabeth Taylor. That did not happen. It was just all bad. The worst parts were when Lindsay (as Elizabeth) was acting in a film. I'm pretty sure she's never watched Cleopatra or Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf. And then there were these weird cut scenes where Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton were being interviewed by someone. Both were dressed all in black sitting in all black surroundings. It was strange. I never thought a story about Elizabeth Taylor could be boring, but this one definitely was.


No comments:

Post a Comment