Monday, February 11, 2013

Lego Lord of the Rings


I’m a huge fan of all the lego video games. I like that the basic play is pretty easy. I don’t get too frustrated when I play, but that after you beat a level there is still a ton of stuff to figure out and find. They keep me occupied for a long time. Most of them tell you the percent you’ve completed of the game. Naturally I see that as a challenge and must complete it to 100%. Lego Lord of the Rings is the newest lego game, having been released in November, and it may be one of my favorite yet. It’s a little harder to find all of the hidden elements in each level compared to previous games which I like. Also, there are new tasks to complete that other games haven’t offered. There are random people that will ask you to find objects hidden throughout Middle Earth, and instead of collecting gold brick you collect mithril blocks that can be taken to the blacksmith to be turned into certain objects. One of the neatest things about the game is that between levels you can explore all of Middle Earth. There are characters, mithril brick and quests to complete scattered around the land with plenty to explore. It’s kind of like Lego Batman 2 where there was all of Gotham City to explore, but I like this better because Middle Earth is much larger and less redundant. This is a game I would definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment